Who we are
Our website address is: https://createwithcricutjoy.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset on your VIP Dashboard, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile for our email list. Website administrators can see and edit that information. If you request, you can be deleted from the email database. Contact us at email@example.com to request this or click Unsubscribe from the bottom of any email you receive from us.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
All copyright and intellectual property rights in our website and the content are expressly reserved and are owned and controlled by Black Sheep 303 Creative, LLC dba Create with Cricut Joy, a Colorado limited liability company (hereafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “summit” , “summit organizers”, “our site” or “our website”), its affiliates or partners. You are prohibited from republishing, selling, licensing, distributing, or exploiting any content and materials on our website, including using our content or material on any other website unless you receive written permission from us. We permit direct linking to our website’s content as long as proper credit (including name and link) is clearly provided. To obtain permission to use our content or material in another capacity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
User Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. When you leave this site to complete a Speaker form for a free download or to enter a Giveaway sponsored by others, your information becomes subject to that third-party’s information collection policies. When you complete these third-party forms, you agree to their terms & conditions of use. Create with Cricut Joy & Black Sheep 303 Creative, LLC are not responsible for user information collected with third-party forms, contests, survey or giveaways. Create with Cricut Joy & Black Sheep 303 Creative, LLC only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via forms, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of third party sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site via forms, links and other downloads and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address email@example.com:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Affiliates & Partners
In order to support the Create with Cricut Joy summit, produce current content and to provide users with easy access to products used in presentations, we use Speaker and Sponsor affiliate links to products and services offered by Third Party Vendors whenever possible. We currently work with several affiliates including Scrapbook.com, Amazon US, Google AdSense, etc. When you click on these affiliate links and make a purchase, the affiliate link holder (Speaker or Sponsor) may receive a small commission at no cost to you. This is truly appreciated and helps support our speakers in making free content for your use. Thank you so much for your support!
In supply lists & presentation links, we link to sites and products that have been provided by each Speaker for their presentation. Links on Supply Lists are often affiliate links for each Speaker or Sponsor. If you click on a link provided on the website and purchase a product, the affiliate link holder may receive a small commission that adds no additional cost to you. If you click a link and make a purchase, you do so at your own risk and Create with Cricut Joy/Black Sheep 303 Creative, LLC is not responsible for any damage that you may suffer as a result of said purchase.
Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of third party sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Any comments posted to our website are those of the poster alone and we have no control over these comments nor do we endorse nor guarantee the accuracy, reliability or truthfulness of any comments posted. If you rely on any comment posted by another user, you do so at your own risk. We reserve the right to remove, ban or restrict any comments and/or users at any time by the sole discretion of Create with Cricut Joy and Black Sheep 303 Creative, LLC. Additionally, Create with Cricut Joy/Black Sheep 303 Creative, LLC is not liable to users for any losses or claims arising out of their use of our website, including any loss or corruption of data, computer software or hardware.
We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Surveys, Contests & Giveaways
Our site may request information via surveys, contests or giveaways. Participation in these surveys, contests or giveaways is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, email and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). By choosing to complete the form and participate in the survey, contest or giveaway, your contact information is given freely by you to the sponsor of the survey, contest or giveaway to use as they will and said information is governed by the Terms & Conditions set forth by each survey, contest or giveaway sponsor on their business or website. By participating in any surveys, contest or giveaways on the Summit website, you agree to these terms.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Create with Cricut Joy’s website for personal, non-commercial use only, unless separately given commercial use privileges in the downloaded materials by the Speaker who provides the download. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the summit’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Create with Cricut Joy/Black Sheep 303 Creative, LLC at any time.
3. Disclaimer: The materials on the summit’s website are provided ‘as is’. The Summit makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Summit does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall Create with Cricut Joy or its parent company, Black Sheep 303 Creative, LLC be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the summit’s website, even if the Summit organizers or an authority of the Summit has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on the Summit’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Summit does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Summit may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Summit does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: The Summit has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site(s). The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Summit of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
If you have any questions or feel that we are not abiding by these policies, please contact us immediately via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Governing Law: Any claim relating to the Summit’s website shall be governed by the laws of Colorado jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.